5/1 ARM HARP
refinance to a lower rate
We'll close your new purchase in 21 days or less or your first payment is on us*
the perfect loan for
homeowners in a sticky situation
Thanks to the housing crisis, many homeowners owe more than their homes are worth. HARP, or the Home Affordable Refinance Program, can change that. This program was created to help underwater homeowners refinance and gain access to lower interest rates, regardless of their loan-to-value ratio.
A 5/1 ARM HARP gives you the added bonus of a lower interest rate for the first 5 years of your loan. After that initial fixed period, the rate adjusts to reflect current market conditions. This loan is ideal if you’re planning on moving in the next 5 years, just make sure to close by the cut-off date—December 31st, 2018.
Get the lowest interest rate possible.
- High LTV ratios accepted
- Potential for a lower interest rate
- Potential for a lower monthly payment
- Credit scores as low as 620 accepted
- You must be current on your mortgage
- All payments in the last 6 months must have been on time
- No more than 1 late payment in the last 7-12 months
- Your loan must be currently held by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac
- Your loan must have been sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac on or before May 31st, 2009
*Terms and conditions apply.