5/1 FHA ARM
you don’t need amazing credit to get an amazing interest rate
We'll close your new purchase in 21 days or less or your first payment is on us*
the perfect loan for
starter home buyers
The Federal Housing Administration insures FHA loans against default. That means these loans have less stringent requirements, lower closing costs, and a lower down payment threshold. A 5/1 ARM (adjustable rate mortgage), meanwhile, offers a super low fixed interest rate for the first 5 years. After that, the rate resets, adjusting to reflect market conditions for the remainder of the term.
Put them together, and you have one of the most affordable loans on the market—and one perfect for first or temporary homes. If you have “just okay” credit and see yourself selling or refinancing in the next 5 years, this one’s for you.
Stop renting, start owning.
- Down payments as low as 3.5%
- A lower than average credit score threshold
- No closing cost options available
- An extra low interest rate
- Qualifies for our GreenLight Approval Program—get GreenLit and close in 21 days*
- A 3.5% down payment
- Primary residences only
- A credit score higher than 580
- No bankruptcies in the last 2 years and no foreclosures in the last 3 years, with re-established good credit
- A debt-to-income ratio under 43%
*Terms and conditions apply.