take money out, save on interest
focus on the move, not the mortgage
Greenlight your loan, and close in 21 days*
*Terms and conditions apply. For complete details click here
the perfect loan for
big plans and bright ideas
A 15-year fixed cash-out refinance is a great choice if you’re renovating, investing, or paying down higher-interest debt. Cash-out refinances allow you to nab a lower interest rate while tapping into the equity you’ve built up over the years. It does this by swapping out your loan for a larger one—giving you the difference in cash. A 15-year fixed-rate loan, meanwhile, has the added benefit of minimizing the amount you’ll pay in interest over time.
Put your equity to work with a cash-out refinance.
- The cash to put your plans in action
- Potential for a lower interest rate
- Save in interest over the course of the loan
- Your payment stays the same for the life of the loan
- LTV of at least 80% must be maintained
- An updated home appraisal
- A debt-to-income ratio under 45%
- A credit score of at least 620
*Terms and conditions apply.