15-year fixed-rate loan
fixed payment, fast equity
We'll close your new purchase in 30 days or less or your first payment is on us*
the perfect loan for
The 15-year fixed-rate mortgage shares a lot with the 30-year fixed. It locks in your interest rate for the whole term, giving you a uniform monthly payment that will never change. The major difference? That 15-year term speeds up the process of paying off debt, potentially saving you thousands of dollars in interest over the life of the loan and allowing you to build up equity quickly. The tradeoff comes in the form of slightly higher monthly payments, but buyers who do the math usually find the pros outweigh the cons.
Get ahead of the pack with a 15-year fixed loan.
- Rate security—your rate will stay unaffected by economic changes
- Monthly payments that will never increase
- The opportunity to build equity quickly and minimize the interest you pay
- Qualifies for our 30 Day Guarantee—close in 30 days, or we make your first payment*
- A down payment of at least 3-5%
- A 20% down payment to qualify with no private mortgage insurance
- A debt-to-income ratio under 45%, or 50% for select borrowers**
- A credit score of at least 620
*Terms and conditions apply.
**Qualified borrowers only.