15-year fixed HARP
save money two ways with a 15 year fixed HARP refinance
We'll close your new purchase in 21 days or less or your first payment is on us*
the perfect loan for
homeowners in a sticky situation
Ever since the housing crisis, a large number of homeowners have owed more than their homes are worth. HARP, or the Home Affordable Refinance Program, can change that. This program was created to help underwater homeowners refinance and gain access to more affordable interest rates, regardless of their loan-to-value ratio. It’s available until December 31st, 2018.
A 15-year fixed-rate HARP has the added bonus of potentially saving you thousands in interest over the life of your loan. The trade-off comes in the form of slightly higher monthly payments than you would see with a 30 year option.
Refinance at today’s lower rates
- High LTV ratios accepted
- Potential for a lower interest rate
- Potential for a lower monthly payment
- Your payment stays the same for the life of the loan
- Credit scores as low as 620 accepted
- You must be current on your mortgage
- All payments in the last 6 months must have been on time
- No more than 1 late payment in the last 7-12 months
- Your loan must be currently held by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac
- Your loan must have been sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac on or before May 31st, 2009
*Terms and conditions apply.