Mortgage Loan Closing Specialist
Milford, CT — Full Time
Build your career at a growing company! Total Mortgage is seeking an experienced and talented Mortgage Closer to add to our team of mortgage professionals located at our headquarters in Milford, Connecticut. Mortgage Closers at Total Mortgage are ideally interested in a fast paced, exciting environment to put their talent and experience to work! Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Accurate preparation of time-sensitive closing documents and disclosures
- Maintain a pipeline of loans independently and efficiently
- Closing coordination/scheduling, daily communication with settlement agents and attorneys
- Communicate information interdepartmentally effectively and clearly
- Must be comfortable with preparing 4-5 closing packages per day
- Must be familiar with mortgage banking industry
- TILA/RESPA Integrated Closing Disclosure rules and CFPB regulation familiarity is a plus – willing to train as needed.
Personal Traits / Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem resolution skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Comfortable meeting deadlines
Technical / Computer Skills:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Experience using Encompass LOS is a plus but not required – willing to train as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 Years of related mortgage operations experience – does not have to be closing experience
- Real Estate Paralegal experience is a plus
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].