Milford, CT — Full Time
General Purpose and Scope (Summary):
Responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, office supplies, incoming calls and visitors, and meeting set up requests. Provide office services by implementing and following TMS administrative systems, procedures and policies.
Responsibilities / Functions:
- Provide excellent customer service both in person and on the telephone, maintaining a positive attitude.
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communication, both internally and externally, to maintain a professional image. Greet visitors and contact appropriate personnel. Answer and disseminate calls; receive, sort and distribute incoming mail; prepare outgoing packages and regular mail daily and ensure timely outgoing mail process.
- Manage conditions and other loan related documents from borrowers. Receive and disperse loan application and closing packages to the correct TMS departments in a timely manner.
- Order, maintain and track inventory of all office supplies; manage conference room meeting schedules including coordinating material and equipment required for meetings and organizing all aspects for meetings.
- General office duties such as filing, faxing, copying, scanning, sorting documents, scheduling appointments, light cleaning and organizing etc. Act as a liaison between all TMS departments and help facilitate teamwork whenever possible.
- Manage vendor relationships, including but not limited to WB Mason, Fedex, UPS, USPS, shredding company, cleaning crew, building maintenance, etc. Schedule orders, notify employees, follow up.
- Provide general customer service related functions such as preparing and sending thank you cards ,welcome packages and loan servicing transfer letters.
- Continuously identify areas for improvement and present possible solutions to your manager.
- Responsible for timely distribution of daily absence notice. Provide general administrative work as needed
Personal Traits / Competencies:
Maintain a professional, upbeat demeanor at all times
Technical / Computer Skills:
Microsoft Office skills
General written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Team player
- Organized and detail oriented
- Positive attitude a must
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].