Video Production Specialist II
Milford, CT — Full Time
Exceptional company seeking exceptional people!
Are you a fast learner with a creative edge? We are currently seeking a video production specialist to join our team.
With the ever-changing world of technology, video is one of the most persuasive mediums through which brands can connect with consumers or potential new employees. Total Mortgage is quickly becoming one of the industry leaders in video-heavy content for branding, consumer education, and sales support.
As the video production specialist, you will work directly with the head of our video department and our marketing team to create visually appealing videos that provide value to our target audiences. The video production specialist will be responsible for assisting in the execution of videos, storyboarding concepts with our writing team, and editing footage.
As a Video Production Specialist, you will:
- Suggest topics and provide creative input for each video
- Work with the video department to coordinate and execute filming
- Create storyboards and scripts that depict customers’ vision
- Operate equipment and ensure high production quality
- Shoot video in studio and on location
- Edit video footage, and properly market the end product
- Degree in a video-related field, or at least 4 years of filming and/or editing experience
- Experience editing on a PC platform
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Experience with green screen keying techniques is a plus
- A strong eye for framing and composition of a scene
- Must have practical knowledge of audio and video signals’ digital characteristics, compressions, and conversion techniques.
- Must have practical knowledge of lighting and sound design
- Moderate to experienced level of motion graphic design is a plus
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs. worth of equipment
- Video reel must be provided
Here at Total Mortgage, we have an incredibly cohesive team who all work together to ensure that projects get completed in a timely manner with the highest possible quality. We’re here to create art – something that we all can be proud of – that drives business for the company. Here’s what we look for in our video production specialist:
- Strong work ethic, motivation, and organizational skills
- Passion for consumer psychology and creating persuasive content
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment
- Creative mind with strong critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented
About Our Workplace:
Total Mortgage Services, LLC funded $1 billion in mortgage loans since last year alone. Licensed in 35 states, Total Mortgage offers some of America’s lowest mortgage rates on a variety of products and programs including fixed-rate loans, adjustable-rate mortgage loans (ARMs), jumbo loans, FHA mortgages and more.
- Total Mortgage was awarded a Hire Power Award from Inc! Magazine and named as a “Top Connecticut Job Creator.”
- Total Mortgage was also named one of the top workplaces in Connecticut by the Connecticut Post in 2012.
- Total Mortgage was included in the Inc. Magazines’ list of America’s Fastest Growing companies for four consecutive years, from 2009 to 2013.
- Total Mortgage was named one of National Mortgage News’ “Fab Five-Five Mortgage Firms to Keep an Eye On.”
Send your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our core philosophy is pretty simple:
- Recruit Selectively. A little effort up front can make all the difference. We search far and wide to find the best recruits from across the nation.
- Reward Excellence. Properly equipped employees are a company’s greatest asset. We always make sure our employees are well supported and properly rewarded.
- Retain Talent. Great talent is hard to find. Once we’ve found it, we make sure we don’t lose it.
The TMS Workplace
We take a lot of pride in the culture we’ve created. Here are a few of the things our employees love most about TMS:
- Work with pros — we hire the best and brightest
- Build a healthy lifestyle with our wellness program
- Participate in any of our sports league teams or join in our community kickball games
- Work around family time with flexible work scheduling
- Score a quick massage on our employee appreciation days
- Dine deliciously and affordably with our subsidized meals in the cafe
- Speak up — We encourage every employee to help improve our culture and processes
Relax after work or during breaks in our game room, which includes:
- Ping pong table
- Two 60" HDTVS
- Shuffleboard table
- Board games
- Beer pong tables
- Medical Insurance - 4 plans to choose from
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance
- Voluntary Long term disability, Short term disability, Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance Plans
- 401(k) plan
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].