Web Developer - PHP Laravel
Milford, CT — Full Time
Total Mortgage is looking for an experienced and highly motivated PHP Software Developer to work on an agile team performing web development.
The ideal candidate will be results-driven, self-motivated and a strong developer with a deep understanding of web technologies. The position will require a thorough understanding of modern software development techniques and working in an agile team. Day-to-day focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of related databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness of websites and applications. Front-end design will be accomplished collaboratively with the development and design teams.
- Requires a solid understanding of web design principles including responsive web design.
- High degree of expertise in PHP and the Laravel web framework.
- Experience with SQL a requirement. Experience with code versioning GitHub a plus.
- Other relevant technical experience includes RESTful web services, as well as familiarity with Wordpress and Sass.
- To be effective the candidate must be self-motivated, work well both independently and in a team and be a good communicator.
- The candidate must show the capacity to use source control tools effectively, perform robust testing and debugging, and manage multiple short-term projects.
- 2+ years of experience in a development role.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related work experience.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and reasoning.
- Required license or certification: US Citizen or Green Card.
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].