Video Production Specialist
Milford, CT — Full Time
Exceptional company seeking exceptional people!
Video is one of the most persuasive mediums through which brands can connect with consumers or potential new employees. Total Mortgage is quickly becoming one of the industry leaders in video-heavy content for branding, consumer education, and sales support.
The video production specialist will work directly with the head of our video department and our marketing team to create visually appealing videos that provide value to our target audiences. The video production specialist will be responsible for assisting in the execution of videos, storyboarding concepts with our writing team, and editing footage. Fast learners and creative minds are welcome.
As a Video Production Specialist, you will:
- Suggest topics and provide creative input for each video
- Work with the video department to coordinate and execute filming
- Create storyboards and scripts that depict customers’ vision
- Operate equipment and ensure high production quality
- Shoot video in studio and on location
- Edit video footage, and properly market the end product
- Degree in a video-related field, or at least 4 years of filming and/or editing experience
- Experience editing on a PC platform
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Experience with green screen keying techniques is a plus
- A strong eye for framing and composition of a scene
- Must have practical knowledge of audio and video signals’ digital characteristics, compressions, and conversion techniques.
- Must have practical knowledge of lighting and sound design
- Moderate to experienced level of motion graphic design is a plus
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs. worth of equipment
- Video reel must be provided
We have an incredibly cohesive team who all work together to ensure that projects get completed in a timely manner with the highest possible quality. We’re here to create art – something that we all can be proud of – that drives business for the company. Here’s what we look for in our marketing employees:
- Strong work ethic, motivation, and organizational skills
- Passion for consumer psychology and creating persuasive content
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment
- Creative mind with strong critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].