Graphic Design and Social Media Assistant
Milford, CT — Full Time
Exceptional company seeking exceptional people!
Total Mortgage has always had a strong emphasis on professional-quality graphic design, from flyers and ads to logo design and creation. This serves as a cornerstone to our digital marketing approach, supporting our strong online social media presence.
The Graphic Design/Social Media Assistant will be responsible for dividing their time between creating marketing materials and assisting in the management and analysis of a portion of our 100+ social media accounts. They will work closely with our Creative Manager to create business cards, flyers, emails, social posts, video graphics, and more. Additionally, they will work with our Social Media Strategist to efficiently manage multiple Facebook accounts.
As a Graphic Design/Social Media Assistant, you will:
- Create marketing materials such as business cards, flyers, emails, etc.
- Work with the Creative Manager to create new logo designs
- Collaborate with the Creative Manager and Web Developer to create new webpages
- Work with the Marketing Manager to design signage for new branch locations
- Assist in managing 100+ social media accounts
- Research emerging trends in social media and coordinate implementation with the Social Media Strategist
- Analyze reports on post effectiveness, follower growth, and lead generation
- Promote in-house content
• Degree in Graphic Design
• Strong understanding of design fundamentals, including line spacing, image selection, and typography
• Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
• Basic Knowledge of HTML
• Ability to work well with others as part of a team
• Detail oriented
• Clear communication
• Ability to complete time-sensitive tasks in tight deadlines
• Strong work ethic, motivation, and organizational skills
• Ability to handle constructive criticism and improve
• Creative mind with strong critical thinking skills
• Portfolio must be provided
Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Facebook, Linkedin
We have an incredibly cohesive team who all work together to ensure that projects get completed in a timely manner with the highest possible quality. We’re here to create art – something that we all can be proud of – that drives business for the company. Here’s what we look for in our marketing employees:
- Strong work ethic, motivation, and organizational skills
- Passion for consumer psychology and creating persuasive content
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment
- Creative mind with strong critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].