Milford, CT — Full Time
Exceptional company seeking exceptional people!
Total Mortgage has grown exponentially over the past few years, and much of its growth can be attributed to the Marketing department.
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for aiding in day-to-day responsibilities including scheduling, writing copy, running analytics, creating webpages, and assisting in social media posting. Additional responsibilities include communicating with outside Mortgage Bankers, Realtors, and Executives.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will:
- Write and repurpose content for marketing materials, as well as blogs
- Manage the Total Mortgage blog and aid in the creation of content
- Aid in social media scheduling
- Run analytics and reporting for senior Marketing staff
- Assist in onboarding new Mortgage Bankers and creating websites
- Assist in scheduling for the Marketing Manager and CMO
- Advanced communication and organizational skills
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Valid driver’s license
- Background in writing, marketing, analytics, or administration is preferable
Microsoft Office, Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin.
We have an incredibly cohesive team who all work together to ensure that projects get completed in a timely manner with the highest possible quality. We’re here to create art – something that we all can be proud of – that drives business for the company. Here’s what we look for in our marketing employees:
- Strong work ethic, motivation, and organizational skills
- Passion for consumer psychology and creating persuasive content
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment
- Creative mind with strong critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].