7/1 adjustable rate mortgage
the smart way to finance your for-now home
We'll close your new purchase in 21 days or less or your first payment is on us*
the perfect loan for
movers and shakers
Like all adjustable rate mortgages (or ARMs), a 7/1 ARM offers a lower fixed interest rate for an initial period of time. After that, the rate resets, adjusting to reflect market conditions for the remaining term of the loan. In this case, that fixed period lasts 7 years, after which the rate adjusts each year.
If you’re pretty certain you won’t be staying in your house for more than 7 years, a 7/1 ARM is a great opportunity to snag a low interest rate now and save up for your next move.
Get started on your 7/1 ARM today.
- A lower initial interest rate
- Term structure flexibility
- 7 years of low fixed interest rates before adjustments to market value
- No closing cost options available
- Qualifies for our 21 Day Guarantee—close in 21 days, or we make your first payment*
- A down payment of at least 5%
- A credit score no lower than 620
- A debt-to-income ratio under 45% (or 50% for select borrowers)**
- Requirements may change depending on property use and loan purpose
*Terms and conditions apply.
**Qualified borrowers only.