5/1 adjustable rate mortgage
finance your for-now home with an ARM
focus on the move, not the mortgage
Greenlight your loan, and close in 21 days*
*Terms and conditions apply. For complete details click here
the perfect loan for
movers and shakers
An adjustable rate mortgage (or ARM) offers a lower fixed interest rate for an initial period of time, allowing borrowers to save in the short term. After that, the rate resets, adjusting to reflect market conditions for the remaining term of the loan. A 5/1 ARM has a 5-year fixed interest rate period, after which the rate adjusts every year. If you see yourself selling or refinancing within the next 5 years, this one’s for you.
Lock in a low rate with a 5/1 ARM.
- A lower initial interest rate
- Term structure flexibility
- 5 years of lower fixed interest rates before adjustments to market value
- No closing cost options available
- Qualifies for our GreenLight Approval Program—get GreenLit and close in 21 days*
- A down payment of at least 5%
- A credit score no lower than 620
- A debt-to-income ratio under 45% (or 50% for select borrowers)**
- Requirements may change depending on property use and loan purpose
*Terms and conditions apply.
**Qualified borrowers only.