10/1 adjustable rate mortgage
the smart way to finance your for-now home
We'll close your new purchase in 21 days or less or your first payment is on us*
the perfect loan for
movers and shakers
If you’re buying a starter home or planning to move within the next 10 years, a 10/1 ARM is a great way to grab a low interest rate and start saving up for your next move.
Adjustable rate mortgages (or ARMs) give borrowers a lower fixed interest rate for an initial period of time. After that, the rate resets, adjusting to reflect market conditions for the remaining term of the loan. A 10/1 ARM, for instance, has a 10 year fixed interest rate period, after which the rate adjusts every year.
10 years of low rates are right around the corner.
- A lower initial interest rate
- Term structure flexibility
- 10 years of low fixed interest rates before adjustments to market value
- No closing cost options available
- Qualifies for our GreenLight Approval Program—get GreenLit and close in 21 days*
- A down payment of at least 5%
- A credit score no lower than 620
- A debt-to-income ratio under 45% (or 50% for select borrowers)**
- Requirements may change depending on property use and loan purpose
*Terms and conditions apply.
**Qualified borrowers only.