Exceptional company seeking exceptional people!
Total Mortgage has been expanding rapidly, and is seeking a Jr. Web Developer to join our ten person marketing team! The email marketing specialist will report directly to our web manager, and have a critical part in our entire communications and operational processes.
Responsibilities / Functions:
· Translate page designs to the web
· Perform critical website maintenance and updates
· Occasionally aid in the creation of html emails
· Help build tools used internally and externally
Personal Traits / Competencies:
· Strong work ethic and motivation
· Ability to work well in a team-based environment
· Creative mind with strong critical thinking skills
· Analytical thinker able to draw conclusions from data
· Strong organizational skills are a must
Technical / Computer Skills:
· Use of task runners such as Gulp or Grunt
· Ability to create webpages that display correctly among common devices and browsers
· Basic understanding of PHP
· Basic understanding of MVC style frameworks
· Basic understanding of SQL
Total Mortgage Services, LLC funded $1 billion in mortgage loans since last year alone. Licensed in 37 states, Total Mortgage offers some of America’s lowest mortgage rates on a variety of products and programs including fixed-rate loans, adjustable-rate mortgage loans (ARMs), jumbo loans, FHA mortgages and more
· Total Mortgage holds Better Business Bureau ranking since 1997.
· Total Mortgage was awarded a Hire Power Award from Inc! Magazine and named as a Top Connecticut Job Creatorhttp://www.inc.com/hire-power/list/state/ct
· Total Mortgage was also named one of the top workplaces in Connecticut by the Connecticut Post in 2012
· Total Mortgage was included in the Inc. Magazines list of Americas Fastest Growing companies for four out of the last six years.
· Total Mortgage was named one of National Mortgage News Fab -Five Mortgage Firms to Keep an Eye On.
Total Mortgage is an experienced mortgage lender and broker licensed in 37 states and the District of Columbia and is continuing to grow! We are looking for dedicated individuals to join our seasoned staff of experienced Account Executives. We offer a competitive salary and benefits including health, vision, dental, 401k plan, life insurance, etc.
About Our Workplace:
· Total Mortgage holds Better Business Bureau “A” ranking since 1997.
· Total Mortgage was awarded a Hire Power Award from Inc! Magazine and named as a “Top Connecticut Job Creator.”
· Total Mortgage was also named one of the top workplaces in Connecticut by the Connecticut Post in 2012.
· Total Mortgage was included in the Inc. Magazines’ list of America’s Fastest Growing companies for four consecutive years, from 2009 to 2013.
· Total Mortgage was named one of National Mortgage News’ “Fab Five-Five Mortgage Firms to Keep an Eye On.
Our core philosophy is pretty simple
Recruit Selectively. A little effort up front can make all the difference. We search far and wide to find the best recruits from across the nation.
Reward Excellence. Properly equipped employees are a company’s greatest asset. We always make sure our employees are well supported and properly rewarded.
Retain Talent. Great talent is hard to find. Once we’ve found it, we make sure we don’t lose it.
The TMS Workplace:
We take a lot of pride in the culture we’ve created. Here are a few of the things our employees love most about TMS:
· Work with pros — we hire the best and brightest
· Build a healthy lifestyle with our wellness program
· Participate in any of our sports league teams or join in our community kickball games
· Work around family time with flexible work scheduling
· Score a quick massage on our employee appreciation days
· Dine deliciously and affordably with our subsidized meals in the café
· Speak up — We encourage every employee to help improve our culture and processes
Relax after work or during breaks in our game room, which includes:
- Ping pong table
- Two 60" HDTVs
- Shuffleboard table
- Board games
- Beer pong tables
- Karaoke machine
- Medical Insurance - 4 plans to choose from
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance
- Voluntary Long term disability, Short term disability, Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance Plans
- 401(k) plan
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Agencies Please.