Loan Disclosure Associate
Milford, CT — Full Time
General Purpose and Scope (Summary):
This position is responsible for preparing and verifying incoming mortgage applications and related documentation in accordance with established regulations and processes. In addition, initiate effective and timely communication with clients and other team members while completing all administrative and compliance requirements ensuring accuracy and quality customer service.
Responsibilities / Functions:
- Ensure that all information required for retail mortgage loan applications is received, logged and updated in accordance with established regulations and TMS processes.
- Ensure compliance with existing banking regulations.
- Develop working knowledge and understanding of TMS mortgage loan documentation processes, policies and federal/state lending laws.
- Verify receipt, accuracy and completion of all required retail loan documentation and ensure proper compliance.
- Review initial retail loan applications for proper compliance. Disclose loans within 72 hours from completion of initial application to the borrower(s).
- Order FHA/VA loan number and appropriate agencies.
- Pulling a COE for VA loans.
- Interact with Mortgage Loan Officers and other Operations personnel throughout the loan process to ensure quality customer service.
- Additional duties as needed.
Personal Traits / Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be trained and learn quickly.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
Technical / Computer Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Encompass.
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].