Position reports to:
Director of Operations
_ _ Exempt _X_ Non-Exempt
TMS Core Values:
- Do the right thing
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Create and Maintain High Morale, Job Fulfillment and Enjoyment
- Be Creative and Open-Minded
- Pursue Growth and Learning in Self and Team
- Build Open and Honest Relationships with Communication
General Purpose and Scope (Summary):
Responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, office supplies, incoming calls and visitors, and meeting set up requests. Provide office services by implementing and following TMS administrative systems, procedures and policies.
Responsibilities / Functions:
- Provide excellent customer service both in person and on the telephone.
- Must maintain a positive attitude.
- Greet visitors and contact appropriate personnel. Answer and disseminate calls; receive, sort and distribute incoming mail; prepare outgoing packages and regular mail daily and ensure timely outgoing mail process.
- Receive and disperse loan application and closing packages to the correct TMS departments in a timely manner.
- Scan and upload closing packages and final documentation packages to TMS LOS system.
- Prepare monthly company calendar, maintain current employee phone lists
- Order, maintain and track inventory of all office supplies; manage conference room meeting schedules including coordinating material and equipment required for meetings .
- General office duties such as filing, faxing, copying, scanning, sorting documents, scheduling appointments, light cleaning and organizing etc. Act as a liaison between all TMS departments and help facilitate teamwork whenever possible.
- Manage vendor relationships, including but not limited to Staples, FedEx, UPS, USPS, shredding company, cleaning crew, building maintenance, etc. Schedule orders, notify employees, follow up.
- Responsible for timely distribution of daily absence notice.
Personal Traits / Competencies:
Maintain a professional, upbeat demeanor at all times
Technical / Computer Skills:
Microsoft Office skills
General written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Team player
- Organized and detail oriented
- Positive attitude a must
Certifications, Licenses, etc. n/a
Hours for position: M-F 9:00AM-5:00PM
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.