Junior Business Intelligence Analyst
Milford, CT — Full Time
Total Mortgage is looking for an entry level Business Intelligence Analyst who is looking to grow their experience and expertise. Our ideal candidate has a problem-solving mindset, is comfortable communicating with non-technical stakeholders, has critical attention to detail, and a drive to constantly learn. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a SQL environment and a visual report design framework. There is tremendous opportunity for rapid growth and responsibility working as part of our technology and development team.
- Develops SQL queries and reports over our Data Warehouse to meet the analytical needs of the business. Analyze technology reports, identify and validate the appropriate technological solutions for various reporting needs accordingly.
- Plans, designs, implements, and automates data reports and data warehouse syncs.
- Collaborate with financial department to develop, maintain and manage advanced reports by using BI tools.
- Assist, analytics and other business intelligence solutions to achieve sales improvement.
- Work with Managers and Directors to prioritize and deliver on key projects to provide support for inventory reports. Compare and analyze company data to forecast quantitative product and sales analysis.
- Ability to analyze data quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Conduct marketing researches to determine the company’s position in the marketplace with market trends, sales forecast, pricing/ business models, marketing methods and industry competition.
- Get business insights with our marketing department to track the performance records and help them to make data-driven decisions to guide the business .
- Develop models and reporting structures for company financial use, such as costs, sales, profits, and budgets.
- Working closely with leadership to ensure reports are relevant and helpful, defining and delivering on reporting timelines, and training audiences on how to use our data tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in Information Systems, Business, Business Analysis, Information Technology and Management or related field.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and reasoning.
- Required license or certification: US Citizen or Green Card.
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].