Affiliate Accounting Associate
Milford, CT — Full Time
General Purpose and Scope (Summary):
This position is responsible for processing AP, filing and scanning documents, and other accounting assistance as needed. This includes but is not limited to entering, scanning, and analyzing invoices, running a weekly AP report, and updating daily deposit sheet.
- rush check request/review incoming check requests and notify appropriate parties
- Enter AP
- Obtain W-9’s from new vendors and scan into AMB
- Run weekly AP
- Download, scan, save, and import invoices
- Satisfy internal check requests
- Scan bank statements and other pertinent accounting data
- Stale dated check follow-up and disposition.
- Post to Quickbooks as necessary.
Personal Traits / Competencies:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems effectively
- Ability to get the job done with minimal instruction and supervision
- Customer service oriented
Technical / Computer Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Quickbooks experience a plus
Education and Experience:
- A business degree is desirable but not necessary; alternatively a high school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years related experience, a plus
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].