Mortgage Loan Closer
Milford, CT — Full Time
General Purpose and Scope (Summary):
This position is responsible for accurately preparing and reviewing time sensitive closing documents, resolving closing and post-closing issues, and changing/correcting documents.
Responsibilities / Functions:
- Prepares, reviews, and generates closing documents according to client specifications and department standards for volume, accuracy and timeliness.
- Reviews and issues final closing disclosure approval to Closing Agent
- Resolves closing issues and expedites changed/corrected documents to facilitate scheduled closings.
- Directly assists supports and communicates with other closing department members, Total Mortgage/TMS Funding personnel/management and closing agents
Must be familiar with industry and regulatory guidelines
Personal Traits / Competencies:
- Able to manage flow of files, properly handling time sensitive documents
- Able to work independently, handling basic problem resolution as necessary.
- Must be able to meet established minimum daily expectations for this position
- Ability to handle time sensitive issues
- Ability to answer internal and third party questions promptly and effectively
Technical / Computer Skills:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years related experience or training
Certifications, Licenses, etc.
Hours for position:
This position may require frequent additional hours, at times on a daily basis; must be available to work additional hours on short notice as determined by management to meet customer service and investor requirements
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].