Junior Web Developer - 2019
Milford, CT — Full Time
Total Mortgage is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Software Developer to work on an agile team performing web development and manipulating APIs.
The ideal candidate will be results-driven, self-motivated and a strong developer with a deep understanding of web technologies. The position will require a thorough understanding of modern software development techniques and working in an agile team.
- Requires a solid understanding of web design principles including responsive web design.
- Other relevant technical experience includes server-side programming, RESTful web services, as well as familiarity with Salesforce, Wordpress, Sass, PHP.
- To be effective the candidate must be self-motivated, work well both independently and in a team and be a good communicator.
- The candidate must show the capacity to use source control tools effectively, perform robust testing and debugging, and manage multiple short-term projects.
- 2+ years of experience in a development role.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related work experience.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and reasoning.
- Required license or certification: US Citizen or Green Card.
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].