Community Outreach Associate
Milford, CT — Full Time
General Purpose and Scope (Summary):
The Community Outreach Associate is responsible for deepening relationships with existing customers and real estate agent partners through proactive video, email, and SMS communication. As a hybrid member of our marketing and sales teams, the Community Outreach Associate will combine sales skills on video with marketing tactics to increase open rates and deepen engagement.
- Record videos for customers and realtors in order to check in or give updates on their loan progress
- Distribute videos via Bombbomb, our video emailing platform, or via SMS using Salesforce, our CRM
- Look for ways to create a better community around our brand and propose ideas to management
- Call assigned leads, as needed to fill in for others or during peak volume
- Transfer calls to licensed loan officers if needed
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
- Engage real estate agents and customers throughout the loan process and afterwards
- Personalize the mortgage experience as much as possible
- Propose ideas on how to create a better community amongst our realtors partners and customers
- Conduct business in compliance with all state and federal regulations;
- Set personal goals for growth within Total Mortgage structure;
- Take a proactive approach to learning;
- Meet goals set by Total Mortgage.
Note: Community Outreach Associated may not, under any circumstance, take a mortgage loan application or negotiate or discuss terms of mortgage loan, without the prerequisite licensing.
Personal Traits / Competencies:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong understanding of software
- Ability to present well, even on camera
- Provide world-class customer service
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Team player and works well independently
- Ability to listen and make decisions quickly
Technical / Computer Skills:
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to type and use phone systems
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
Certifications, Licenses, etc.
Hours for position:
This position may require frequent additional hours, at times on a daily basis; must be available to work additional hours on short notice as determined by management to meet customer service and investor requirements
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].