Entry Level Operations
Exceptional company seeking exceptional people!
Are you looking for the opportunity to further your career with a fun-loving, fast-growing company? Enthusiastic and energetic individuals looking to enter the mortgage industry and become part of a highly successful team of mortgage professionals are encouraged to apply.
We are a strong lender/broker delivering the lowest rates and superior customer service for over 16 years.
Join our team and be a part of the best operations staff in America.
This role is perfect for a recent college graduate interested in pursuing a career in the mortgage industry, and a great opportunity to learn and move up within the company.
As a trainee in an operations role you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of the mortgage business
- Be part of our department rotational training program to find your perfect fit in the organization
- Assist the departments in loan fulfillment
- Obtain the knowledge for advancement opportunity
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2 or 4 year college degree
- Experience with MS office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Highly motivated to learn and advance at a growing company
- Easily trainable, take direction well, ability to multi-task
Total Mortgage Services, LLC has funded over $6 billion in mortgage loans since 1997. Licensed in 32 states, Total Mortgage offers some of America’s lowest mortgage rates on a variety of products and programs including fixed-rate loans, adjustable-rate mortgage loans (ARMs), jumbo loans, FHA mortgages and more.
- Total Mortgage holds Better Business Bureau “A” ranking since 1997.
- Total Mortgage was awarded a Hire Power Award from Inc! Magazine and named as a “Top Connecticut Job Creator”: http://www.inc.com/hire-power/list/state/ct
- Total Mortgage was also named one of the top workplaces in Connecticut by the Connecticut Post in 2012.
- Total Mortgage was included in the Inc. Magazines’ list of America’s Fastest Growing companies for three consecutive years, from 2009 to 2012.
- Total Mortgage was named one of National Mortgage News’ “Fab Five-Five Mortgage Firms to Keep an Eye On”.”
Send your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to [email protected].
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.